Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Walking Dead

I love zombies and I was so excited for zombies to finally make a weekly TV appearance. Season 1 didn't disappoint. The first episode of season 2 however, did.
1. Not one, but two talking to the jesus statue scenes. Almost three minutes of talking to jesus. I'm not sure what was said because I fast forwarded those scenes, but come on now. Do we really need any more than thirty seconds of talking to jesus?
2. The stupid kid: I'm not a big fan of kids doing stupid things to ruin things for everyone. This whole episode was plotted around a stupid kid doing something stupid, leading to an episode that was....wait for it.....stupid!

If you want to see how kids should behave in a zombie world, read the first two chapters of an upcoming zombie novel at: grayskins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment